Dr. Robert Troell, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Corona Del Mar/Newport Beach, California
There are a wide range of Wrinkle Treatments available from Robert J Troell, MD, FACS at Masterpiece Aesthetics & Surgical Arts in Corona del Mar, Ca
List of Wrinkle Skin Treatments:
- Facial with Microdermabrasion, chemical peels and serums
- Chemical peels- mild, moderate and severe peels
- Intense Pulse Light (IPL) with a fotofacial
- Radiofrequency skin treatments: Venus Viva and Venus Legacy
- Vampire Facial
- Vampire Facelift
- Fractionated Carbon Dioxide (CO2) laser skin resurfacing
- Botox/Dysport neuromodulators for improvement of lines created by muscle of animation
- Dermal fillers (Restylane Lyft, Juvaderm and Bellafill)
- Dermal Needling with the addition of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
Variables in Wrinkle Treatment:
The decision to choose a specific treatment is mainly related to the expected wrinkle improvement in association to the ease and length of the recovery.
- length of recovery period
- extent of wrinkle improvement
- treatment discomfort & post-treatment discomfort
- erythema (redness) severity and duration
A consultation with Dr Troell will perform a comprehensive physical examination and history to choose the best wrinkle treatment options for your facial wrinkles. Since some wrinkle areas are better treated with one treatment, while other wrinkle or lines are treated best with another.
An example comprehensive treatment recommendations for our typical aging woman in her upper 40's:
- Forehead horizontal creases, vertical lines between the eyes and lateral eye area (crows feet) are treated with Dyport/Botox.
- Fine lines below the lower eyelid and cheek area treated with a mild to moderate chemical peel or Venus Viva RF energy skin resurfacing.
- Fine vertical lines to upper lip area and all other facial wrinkles best treated with a fractionated carbon dioxide DEKA DOT Smartxide laser.
Masterpiece M.D.2801 East Coast Highway
Corona Del Mar, CA 92625
P: (949) 870-2688